Saturday, 18 May 2013

Lonely Planet Traveller: Beautiful Buildings

These are some editorial spreads I've been working on for a while now, still unfinished yet but they're finally getting there!

I found a short article by Lonely Planet about some of the world's beautiful buildings and decided to use this as a basis for an editorial project, for part of my final major project. Most of the information in the design was from the article, which you can find here: 

However I also added a few buildings I thought deserved a place: St. Basil's Cathedral in Russia and the Treasury in Petra, Jordan. Some of the other buildings featured in the article that I haven't included are the Sagrada Familia in Spain, Aya Sofra in Turkey and the Potala Palace in Tibet.





I know there is a huge space left on the page featuring the Winter Palace/Hermitage Museum, I need to think of something to add here, maybe something from inside...!?

I haven't done an editorial spread like this in a long time so please please please let me know what you think, and if you have any improvements or recommendations please feel free to comment below.

As always, thank you for looking!

ALSO: my website is officially up and running:

Exciting stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment